Installation & Warranty
Welcome, Schwan's instant hot water filter system will change your life... It really will. Schwan gives you pure, clean, steaming hot water in seconds!
Every day you’ll find new uses for your Schwan. Apart from the obvious convenience of filtered steaming and cool water on tap for tea, coffee, and refreshing cool drinks, you’ll discover so many more applications for the instant hot water function—from rinsing dishes and cutlery, to blanching vegetables and everything in between.
- Up to 60 cups an hour of steaming hot water, adjustable to 98°C in the tank.
- High-clearance swivelling spout enables convenient filling of taller vessels.
- LED light indicates your hot water temperature status.
- Filters are so easy to change: automated shut-off valve means you simply unscrew your filter to replace—no need to turn off isolating taps, and no drips!
- Cool-touch spout is safe to touch.
- A child-safety button on the hot lever must be depressed before your Schwan SC60 will deliver boiling water, preventing accidental burns and making it safe when children are around.
- Non-drip dispenser: providing the temperature is set correctly, your Schwan SC60 tap should not drip, owing to an integral large expansion chamber.
- Two separate levers for hot and cold—no risk of accidentally turning a single-lever system the wrong way.
- The Schwan SC60 uses less energy on standby than a 40 watt light-bulb—cheaper to run than boiling a jug!
- Quality stainless-steel tank means your Schwan SC60 will last.
- Insulated tank keeps water hotter for longer.
- Your high-quality Schwan 5-micron filter is manufactured in the USA specially for Schwan, for the reduction of sediment, chlorine, taste and odour.
- It also includes a phosphate scale inhibitor to reduce the build-up of lime-scale, thus increasing the life of your Schwan SC60 appliance.